trans am decals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans am decals

I'm getting the decals for on the doors where it says trans am and in the rear where is says "PONTIAC". I was thinkin about getting either red or silver, but i wanted to get an opinion from someone who has or has seen them on a trans am. I don't want to buy them before i know what color will look good so some advice wll be great! thanks
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

I would think it really depends on what color the car is. My car is black, and I used Gold. I used the complete 25th Anniversary style stripe kit from Phoenix Graphix. They were easy to put on myself and look really good.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

my car is a teal color. and since there's already a little red on the car, like the reflectors and the tailights i was thinkin about doing red. but i just wanted to get some opinions before i get them cuz i don't want to make a bad choice!
      1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

Working...
      X