electrical problem 94 Formula

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical problem 94 Formula

I was driving my 95 Formula when I smell something like wires burning, The blower does not work (checked the motor and it is good) and when the blower motor is pluged in the stereo speakers do not work.

Does anyone one have any ideas where I should start? I am a dumb a** when it comes to electrical.

Thanks for the help !!!!!!
    J.P.

I was driving my 95 Formula when I smell something like wires burning, The blower does not work (checked the motor and it is good) and when the blower motor is pluged in the stereo speakers do not work.

You let to smoke out of something. Need more info. sorry
    Blazer

Comment

What blower? Heat/AC? Where does the smell seem to come from .... inside the passenger compartment, or through the vents? Stock stereo system? Does a fuse blow at any time?
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
      X