Oil Pressure sending Unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Pressure sending Unit

Hi guys I need a new oil pressure sending unit. I can't find the part number though. Does anyone know it? I tried Advance Auto parts and Autozone sites but they don't have it listed. I'm sure GM parts direct has it but I need a part number. Any help will be greatly apreciated. Mine got broken off by my brother while he was helping me and now my oil pressure gauge is pegged at 80+ Thanks guys.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

GM PART # 10201491 . NAPA had an aftermarket replacement sensor when I needed one.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

A small piece of advise is to get the socket made for the sending unit. I bought one from AutoZone. It is in the regular tool section. A regular deep well is not deep enough to grab the flats on the sending unit.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Thanks Guys. I really apreciate it

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

+1 for Napa...they stock the LT1 OPS...broke mine off putting in a clutch....don't ask me how
          1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

Originally posted by FireFinder20
            +1 for Napa...they stock the LT1 OPS...broke mine off putting in a clutch....don't ask me how
            I know how. When you let down the rear of the transmission it sandwiches the sensor between the motor and the firewall. I did the same thing.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
            X