No announcement yet.

SLP Customer App Day 2003 PICTURES....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Customer App Day 2003 PICTURES....

Hey everyone,
    I just got my SLP Day Pictures loaded into my webshots account. Check them out. There are tons of pics. Lots of GP ones too!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/94741295RvMqSz
    No F-Body right now

DOH, I think that is the back of my head in a few pics! I was trying to tape some of the runs, and it came out all fuzzy. So I don't even have a pic of my car at the event. Couldn't find my tech card, so I only got 1 run in and decided to try and tape some others. I had a great time though... Definately coming back next year with some more goodies, better traction, and an alarm clock so I don't fall asleep at the light again! I can't wait to go back to the track and see what I can do for my 2nd time, now that I know how it works.
    1995 Firebird Formula
    (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Nice pics.... Man what happened to that Camaro convertable! ! !
      Did it hit the wall on a run?
      1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
      http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

No, actually he got hit by a drunk driver on the way to the show!!!
        No F-Body right now

Comment

Must have been a risky drive day... there was a guy with a 94 Formula next to where I was parked and he got rear-ended on the way to the show, driving from Long Island.

I was all the way down against the fence, almost at the finish line. More room to unload the trailer down there. Made one pass with the car, the nitrous failed to fire, and it was an 11-second 117mph pass on straight motor. Very embarassing.

CJCFO did have two of our people in the "slick tire" class, and Brian Loo's 99 SS was the fastest in the class with 3 consistent 10.6-sec/124+mph passes. Unfortunately he red-lighted in the first round of eliminations. Not bad for a stock bottom end, stock PCM programming and a 150-shot. Mike Lauer's 87 IROC was running 11.3 @ 117, with only 1st and 2nd gears working in his auto tranny.

Was a good day... a lot of fun. Good to see some of the "old" MAFBA guys who were there.... Joe Burda showed up... first time I've seen him in 2 years. Helped me with some laptop problems, then ran his 2004 Silverado SS. Ran 15.1 @ 89+mph.
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Yes Fred, Very Embarrasing! LOL

All I want in life is for my car to run 11's on the motor only! Anyways, you guys are lucky! SLP was supposed to have a Customer Appreciation day at Los Angeles County Raceway but they cancelled it. I was pissed! They really need to pay more attention to us West Coast folks over here, theres plenty of F-Bods around here. It seems like everythings always happening over on the east coast . Maybe next year........
            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
            X