Need suggestions? SFC or Exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions? SFC or Exhaust

Alright since I got my car I have been wanting to get the Exhaust on my car. I cant stand not hearing the engine roar! but at the same time my brother has been egging me on for a set of sub-frame connectors considering the T-tops. Would it be ok to delay on the SFC and get the exhaust. Does the car state to sag that quick that if i Wait like a year its going to make a difference?
    As for the exhaust, I wanna get the Loud Mouth 2. Simply b/c the price is good and its loud as hell. I was considering Borla but i cant afford that. What do u guys think.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

I've had mine for 140K miles, bought it brand new and has a multitude of bolt ons. Still no subframe connectors either. They do tighten the car, but if you don't run it hard all the time, you can get by just fine without them.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      I've had mine for 140K miles, bought it brand new and has a multitude of bolt ons. Still no subframe connectors either. They do tighten the car, but if you don't run it hard all the time, you can get by just fine without them.
      Thats what i thought. I mean once I plan to do some head work or something then yeah i need SFC, but my brother insists that i need them really bad b/c its T-tops and the body will begin to twist. But I dont plan to race every week. Maybe like 5 times a Year.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

SFCs make the car feel completely different. While I do think the cat-back should be your first mod, SFCs shouldn't be far behind IMHO. The difference is night and day and they are well worth the money. Just my 0.02...for whatever its worth lol

Btw...I <3 Loudmouth/Loudmouth II
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Z Ya Later
          SFCs make the car feel completely different. While I do think the cat-back should be your first mod, SFCs shouldn't be far behind IMHO. The difference is night and day and they are well worth the money. Just my 0.02...for whatever its worth lol

Btw...I <3 Loudmouth/Loudmouth II
          Thanks alot Steve. Yeah I love the loud mouth. My brother (AmericanZ28) was running that on his 96 Z and OMG. But i know its going to sound different considering he has the LT1 (Which IMO sounds better) than the LS1. But Im not complaining. Screw it, Loud Mouth here I come.Then SFC with in the next 2 months.Thanks alot guys
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
            Thanks alot Steve. Yeah I love the loud mouth. My brother (AmericanZ28) was running that on his 96 Z and OMG. But i know its going to sound different considering he has the LT1 (Which IMO sounds better) than the LS1. But Im not complaining. Screw it, Loud Mouth here I come.Then SFC with in the next 2 months.Thanks alot guys
            Anytime
            Steve

Comment

Well i did it. I Just called in and placed my order. I got the Loud Mouth II. They did price match with TBRYNE.com. So with shipping and all, only $406 and some change. Oh man. I hope its gets here by friday so i can slap it on. I cant Wait.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Who did you order from? SLP directly?
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Z Ya Later
                  Who did you order from? SLP directly?
                  I got it from Summit. They did the price match.
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    I got it from Summit. They did the price match.
                    Awesome. Then, if they had it in stock in the NV warehouse, you should have it pretty quick...probably tomorrow.
                    Steve

Comment

Now start saving for the SFC's!! haha

You dont know what you are missing untill you have them.
                      No F-Body right now

Comment

SFC's do tighten the car up a bit. If you want bang for the buck in handling difference though, you need to look into a SS or WS6 front sway bar. The install is a piece of cake and it won't set you back much in comparison to other aftermaket sway bars. Night and day difference!
                        Joe K.
                        '11 BMW 328i
                        '10 Matrix S AWD
                        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                        X