Some people shouldn't own fast cars.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people shouldn't own fast cars.

I have to share with you a perfect example of who shouldn't drive a high performance vehicle, or ANY vehicle for that matter.

I had to travel around the state for the last week and really got to see alot of stupidity. One young guy in particular was driving a Mustang GT, somewhere around the late 90's version. This is on a Sunday morning in the suburbs of Orlando, in heavy traffic as well as it had just finished raining and the pavement was wet. The guy is going WOT until he is right on the bumper of the car in front of him, backing off and repeating. Not to mention when he did get the opportunity to get around me, he blasts at WOT around me and cuts right (I'm in the slow lane), narrowly missing my front end. He continues at WOT passing 4 cars and cutting back into the left lane just in time to slam on the brakes to avoid running into the back end of a pickup slowing down for the red light. Of couse I had lots of room in front as I slow down and end up sitting right beside him. I look over and shake my head and the little $h!T flicks me off. So of course I roll down my window and tell him that he's most likely going to kill himself and the tradgedy is that he'll probably take someone with him. The situation degrades from there as he starts reving like a ricer and yelling obcenities, then spinning the tires when he can start rolling foreward. I usually see stupid stuff like that when I'm driving one of the hot rods, but this time I was cruising in the Cadillac. Damn shame there never is a cop around when you need one. This punk needs to have his "toy" taken away until he learns responsibility. OK, off my soapbox for now........

Agreed. Some people are never mature enough to own a car. They are like driving a 3000 pound weapon.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Makes me mad to see/hear of crap like that. I'm glad you decided to let him know your displeasure with him, that was cool. What wasn't was his attitude. And his funeral won't be either. Parents must have mad a mistake somewhere along the line.

Comment

I'm with ya 100%. Kid's now days act so stupid. Sometimes I wonder if the have a brain in their heads.
        Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

he probley thought you were just some guy who dosnt appreciate muscle. what a looser, you did the right thing, more power to ya~gunter

1996 Trans Am WS6 #34
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/gunter96ws6

Comment

If you stopped him and asked what he was thinking he probably would say he was a good driver and never had an accident.

How many he caused though nobody knows.

Don't you wish to have a machine gun or rocket launcher built in like 007 to get him off the road?
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I've wanted an AMRAAM or sidewinder missile on my car for years. I've always thought for years how this would look. Estes rockets makes a rocket that looks like an AIM54 Phoenix missile that the F14 Tom Cat carries. Mount one under the car that you could fire from inside. Now imagine the look on a guys face when he looks in the mirror and sees a 3 foot missile heading at him. Put a red paint ball in the nose cone. BTW everybody I am kidding but it would be funny. BTW I'd also like to be able to take out the guy pacing traffic 10 cars up doing the speed limit. As Dale Earnhardt said, "lead, follow or get out of the way"
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Stupid Californians

Here here to the vehicular weapons systems lol j/k But I must say that since I've started driving, I've noticed more and more idiots out there on the road. Since I've started driving the Z, I've noticed more and more of these idiots racing around me, thinking they can provoke me into blowing their doors off. These are only some of the reasons I think that in cases of severe stupidity, cleaning up the gene pool should be legal and encouraged lol Safe driving everyone.
                Steve
                79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Nice job letting him know "where the bear craps in the buckwheat". It would have been more pleasureful to break his finger off and feed it to him, but we cant go around doing things like that, unfortunately.
                  96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                  11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

I don't think kids are any more stupid than they were back when we were kids (I'm 47). There are just more of them! Unfortunately the "stupid" gene pool has survived and increased!
                    1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
                    http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

Guys like that are the reason I want to become a cop. Let's see the little bugger take that attitude with a cop when he gets pulled over. I'd yank his little butt out of there and haul him to jail for wreckless endangerment. The his precious rustang would get towed.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I don't mind stupid kids...I was a stupid kid once; snowbashing was the game, but I was in a rural area, and I had enough common sense to not endanger other people. With the population, traffic, and congestion of our cities today; it is a whole new ballgame. I think behavior such as this warrants suspension of ones license as does any aggressive driving in high traffic conditions. Make the penalties severe. Aggressive driving = three year suspension of ones license, second offense = 6 months jail time and five year loss of license, and the third offense = 1 year jail time and loss of license forever! No exceptions. If you can, report the license plate, many states have developed a database for road rage calls. Usually, on the third call, the police pay the offender a visit.
                        '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                        '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                        '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                        '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Every driver should have a paintball gun in their car. If someone does a stupid act with a car....light'em up.
                          That way all drivers on the road will know what car to stay away from. The one with mult-colored paint splats on it.

Just my .02
                          John
                          97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                          02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                          99 Bravada

Comment

Tundrahog,
                            I like that idea, but the paintballs wash away with water. Not to mention that if someone shot my car with a paint ball gun.... there would be a new danger on the road.... People stopping to watch some guy get the sh!t beaten out of him. hahahahahaah
                            No F-Body right now

Comment

We've talked about that too. We decided to take a shot needle and suck out the paint and put in acetone.

One guy said that every one should be issued a pistol that uses a dart with a suction cup on it. After a car gets 3 darts on it, it is pulled over and given a ticket for stupid driving.
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X