25th Anniversary Style Stripes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Anniversary Style Stripes

I currently have a black 93 Firebird with the factory hood and a set of gold 25th anniversary style stripes. Im wanting to put on a ram air hood, once i get my car repainted. The current stripes go right down the middle of the hood. Ive seen a picture of a R/A hood equipped car, had the point of the stripe stopping just above the scoops and the eagle below them. Does anyone have a pic or send me a link to it? I cant seem to find the company that makes this particular kit.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Is this what you are looking for? Stripes
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

No....those are the 30th anniv stripes....im looking for the 25th anniv single stripe like in my pic but for a ram air hood....the point of the stripe stops at the scoops and the bird is below it.
      LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

http://www.autografics.com/pages/birds4.htm

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Yeah I looked at their site earlier today...but they didnt have the 25th stripes for the R/A, just the regular flat looking hood like mine.

Comment

heres an poor attempt at MS paint to explain what im looking for with the R/A.

Comment

It looks like you're gonna have to cut the the strip yourself...

It doesn't look like it'll be too hard.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                It looks like you're gonna have to cut the the strip yourself...

It doesn't look like it'll be too hard.
                Or have it painted instead of a vinyl stripe.

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably just go ahead and have them painted on next time around. The ones thats on it now are vinyl, and with the severe heat here in MS, they are taking a beating (even with the spray protectant I got with the kit). I was really surprised how easy it was to install them, took about 4hrs or so to do the whole car. But just as the instructions suggest.....install them in a cool shady spot, that way the decals will move around easier and give you more time to work with it.

Comment

Finally found a real picture of the stripes....but now theres two versions...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                    X