Help with Turn Signal Problem Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Turn Signal Problem Please

2000 Z28. The left turn signal works properly. The right TS doesn't make the clicking noise--doesn't flash. When I turn the right TS on the rear TS light comes on but doesn't flash. The front doesn't come on. No burned out bulbs. No blown fuses. Any ideas on where to look for the problem will be appreciated. Thanks.

Try replacing the front TS light, even though it doesn't look blown.

There may still be a problem with the bulb, because what you are describing sounds just like what happens when the bulb goes out.

Randy
    99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
    93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

2nd that
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

All in favor say I.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I'll try the bulbs. Pre-shade the advice.

Comment

You might already know this, but there are two bulbs per TS lense. Mine did the same thing as you described and it turned out to be one of the bulbs. I think it was the one closest to the fender. It's a pain in the rear to get to, but a cheap fix.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
            X