has anyone herd...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone herd...?

has anyone herd about or used the VaraRam products, specifically the velocity stack or the TB spacer? my dad has the snake charmer on his vette and loves it... well mine is already ram air so i was wondering if either of these two products helped anyone... thanks guys!!!!
    2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
    current mods.....
    3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
    1979 10th anniversary ta
    yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

I ordered the stack for my Silverado (5.3L) and it was a very flimsy piece of plastic which used something like a paper clip to hold it in place.....I didn't even install it for fear that "paper clip" may get loose and sucked into the intake....I wouln't waste my money on it IMHO
    95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

i wouldnt bother getting the velocity stack, you would be better off spending your money on a ported MAF casing where you would see real results (small ones but more than w/ the velocit stack

Comment

Check some of the Corvette forums. I've seen people raving about huge HP increase with the various VaraRam products, but I have no idea if they are real numbers.
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

thanks again guys!!!!!
          2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
          current mods.....
          3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
          1979 10th anniversary ta
          yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

Comment

Working...
          X