Hard Tops/T-Tops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Tops/T-Tops

I know some of the early 4th gen T/A's were available with hardtop....when was the hardtop option dropped for the Trans Ams? I dont recall seeing any 98-02 T/A's with anything other than T tops or convertibles.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

You know, come to think of it, I've seen some T/A's with hardtops. I know that the formulas were mainly hardtops, but I've seen both on the T/A's.

Maybe the T/A option package only came with t-tops towards the end . . .
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

the hard top option for the t/a was dropped for 98 to 2002, i dont know if you could get the regular firebirds or camaros with it or not but you couldnt with the t/a

Comment

thanks, i think that answers the ?
        LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Working...
        X