flywheel question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flywheel question

I am working on getting my 383 lt1 engine going and just had a quick question.The flywheel was very tight when going back on the new motor.It is my original flywheel and has been resurfaced and balanced by the engine builder.Im guessing its tight because of everything being new but just wanted to be sure.Its on the engine and mounted up but i had to use the mounting bolts to help pull it into place.I just was curious if this was typical of a new engine because it came off easy on my old motor.Thanks for any help
    95 trans am, golen engine 383 ,140k,6spd, procharger 12psi supercharger,racetronix fuel pump, 58mm BBK throttlebody,hooker long tubes,crane HI6-DSR ignition box,crane ps-92 ignition coil ,true duals, 60lb injectors,3.73 GM gears,csr electric water pump,edelbrock strut tower brace,descreened maf,ls1 aluminum drive shaft,centerforce clutch,accel extreme heat wires,lt4 knock sensor,autolite 104s ,hurst short throw shifter,8-01-05- 02 frt end and taillights,ws6 rims,shiny black paint job!!.
Working...
X