Cooters in Sperryville is closing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooters in Sperryville is closing

After 5 years, its closing down. He's too busy with other things.. It was only a temporary thing anyways..

Thanksgiving time is the about the last for it.

Next Dukes Fest is in Tennessee.

Back in it's day, it was published that the average Dukes fan was 7 years old...

I did, however meet Daisy (Catherine Bach) at a World of Wheels show and tried to get her to pose with my Harley, but she wouldn't do it without a modeling release. No Fun.

Comment

My mom would come onto the front porch everyday and yell at us to come in the Dukes was on. My absolute favorite show. Daisy was very impressionable on a young mind back then and I am very glad that her clothing did not become a fad and girls still wear them short
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

They're still keeping the one in Gatlinburg right? I got to sit in that car and get my picture taken about a month ago, that was cool. It's an actual stunt car too!
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

They had something like 300 episodes and went through 160 cars.
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

For those of us not aware of "Cooter's" you wanna fill us in? I know he was the emchanic on the TV show I mean the real life thing... what was it a themed food joint or something?

Comment

too bad. we go up to skyline often. i pulled the f body skyline drive caravan in there one year..we had a good time. he would here us comming up 211..run out and wave.....wave us in..ahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

http://www.cootersplace.com/

That should pretty much cover it. The one in Gatlinburg has replica cars and actual stunt vehicles, lots of original toys, uniforms, photographs, signed items, and retro stuff for sale (scale cars, t-shirts, etc.) I didn't even know it was in Gatlinburg, I went there for vacation and stumbled across it. I spent like an hour in there just looking at all the Dukes stuff they had, and of course, got my picture taken in the car.
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
                X