looking for bose or non bose 93-96 radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for bose or non bose 93-96 radio

Some jerk on ebay sent me a broken one. Does anyone have one of these? Bose, or not... I can make either one work.

I have a total piece of crap unit that a dealer screwed me on when I bought my car (bought it slightly used in '97). Took the good bose unit out and put in this unit out of what looks like a caprice. No tape, no CD, just radio, works with a factory harness, it's yours if you want it for free.... just cover shipping.

I should probably say, the unit worked when I pulled it out back in '97, don't want to get a bad rep. if it does not work now. Been sitting in the garage for a while....

Comment

I have mine out of my 94 firebird. Its in good condition just the paint rubbed off one small part of the number 5 preset button but hardly noticeable. It has AM\FM and casette works fine its yours for the price of shipping it.
      1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Thanks for the great offers, but My plan is to restore the original appearance of the interior with a original CD radio specific to this model car. I'll keep looking for a CD out of a actual Camaro. I really appreciate the generous offers, though.

Comment

Working...
        X