Hello from a "Newbie"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a "Newbie"

Hello y'all ................... I'm a newbie for sure ................... am here on the advice of Wolfman (the moderator)

I promise to be quiet and behave myself

I didn't think you could be a newbie if you predate the invention of electricity,come on in and enjoy the company,there is another from your epoch,goes by the name Wolfman !!!!

Hello my friend!!!
    94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Well, there goes the neighborhood...

Comment

ohh ohhhhooooo
        95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

We'll be expecting you to Armour All our tires when you come to your first car show. And walk 10 paces behind us. And we'll be needing your lunch money.

By the way, I live in High Point too. Ever go to that car show on S Main?

96 TA Sold!
          87 TA Sold!
          80 Z28 Sold!
          74 Formula Sold!
          73 Z28 Sold!
          69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Ahhh ..................... some familiar faces here ............. Hello TL, Craig, and Stew ........................ seems we shared a former life together on some other planet (er, board) ...............

Yes, mirroredshades, I go down from time to time ................ sometimes I take one of the SS's and every now and then I'll bring my orange '48 English Ford Thames down (when I feel masochistic and want to get my kidney beaten up on the ride down). I'll definitely look for you the next time I'm there ................ hope to meet you and put a face with a name

Comment

I've seen your '48. That thing is sweet. I've brought my Black 96 TA down there a coupla times but it is not an "eye catcher" compared to other rides down there. My pop takes his 427 69 Camaro sometimes too. There were 400 cars down there 2 weeks ago. I think that was the final show of the year though.

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

From one NEWBIE to another..........hello! We know you will be on your best behavior all the time
                Dave S
                2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

by God...the old f@rt made it..........

LOL

hiya johnnie......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Ken is talking to himself again!!!
                    94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeLord
                      Ken is talking to himself again!!!
                      bite this..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        by God...the old f@rt made it..........

LOL

hiya johnnie......

Hi Dad ............... I'm home

Comment

shaZaam what happened to the background check??

welcome John!!
                          DWS
                          Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Welcome aboard. We will try not to hold the fact that you hang with HULK HOGAN against you.
                            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X