Is there such a thing as......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there such a thing as......

A complete vacuum line replacement kit? I plan on replacing all the underhood rubber and instead of searching through and having to order every single part, you would think that there would be a master kit designed for your application. Anyone know of such a thing?

Hey Joe, The only place I can think of that would have something like that would be the "stealership." If you'd like I can call my buddy At the Chevy Dealer and see what kind of Price something like that goes for. Just let me know what car you want it for?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

It's for the 97 WS6. I would imagine there is a cooling hose group and an emissions hose group, at least that's what would make sense. If you can pin anything down, I would likely replace everything from cooling hoses to vacuum lines.

Comment

If there is such a thing let everybody know. I would like that to.
        Blazer

Comment

GM does not make such a kit. Everything is individual part numbers.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
            GM does not make such a kit. Everything is individual part numbers.
            That bites.

Comment

just get a couple rolls of vacuum line and cut to fit it urself and if theres certain ones that have "ends" on them, just get those. i did that with my 83
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
              X