Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 " rim, do you know it?

Does anybody know this rim (17 inch, 3rd gen Trans Am):

One guy in the U.S. has it on his 89 Turbo Trans Am, so they really exist. Unfortunately i lost his mailaddress. I have been looking for this rim for weeks I still have not found them. Maybe you know good links to companies who probably could have this rim. Thanks in advance!

Martin

Do you have a close up of the wheel?

Comment

Is this okey?

Comment

Originally posted by GTA Knight
        Is this okey?

Sorry, too grainy to be able to tell for sure.

Comment

HRE 543 ?????

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Injuneer, thanks for your pic! Looks very very similar!!

The rim on the TTA is kind of five-star design. Maybe somebody knows the exact rim.

Thanks again, Injuneer!

Comment

They are Enkeis...I just can't remember what model. I'm almost 100% sure of it.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

u know it

the rim u r lookin for is a "ZS RACING" model "ADRENALIN-3 the name of the company that i know that sells them is autotrend tire and wheel and the phone # is (800) 943-3599 the web site is www.groupawheels.com
                hope this helps ya out
                kevin

Comment

me again

sorry its a roh model check the website and go under roh and you'll see it
                  thanks kevin

Comment

Originally posted by k9tool
                    the rim u r lookin for is a "ZS RACING" model "ADRENALIN-3 the name of the company that i know that sells them is autotrend tire and wheel and the phone # is (800) 943-3599 the web site is www.groupawheels.com
                    hope this helps ya out
                    kevin
                    can't...the ones on the GTA has rivets.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

so does the roh model.. you must not have looked at the website. cause i just clicked on the link and looked and sure enough the ROH has rivets as well. if its not the rim ur lookin 4 then its real close again just hope it helps u out !!
                      kevin

Comment

i also looked at the enkie website and there is a rim that looks simular but it doesnt have rivets.. hope all this helps u out
                        kevin

Comment

Nevermind...it's not. but pretty bad.

enkeis on mitsubishi eclipse concept

the original were gold...

dang...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

@ k9tool:
                            Your model has rivets, but on the GTA rims are more rivets. The rim is quite close, but unfortunately only 90 %. Thanks anyway for the link!

Please, should anybody know anything about this rim on the TTA, please tell me!

Comment

Working...
                            X