Looking for some nice floor mats...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some nice floor mats...

I like those ones that SLP has with the logo on them and everything, but I haven't seen many others. I was wondering if any of you knew where I can find some that might say "Z28" on them or "Camaro" or something like that. Preferrably a dark gray color.

I have also been looking for a nice set with no luck. My stock ones, although still in good condition, have a tendency to curl up and shift around. I need them in dark gray as well.

Comment

You can get any color and embroidery you want done on them at www.rksport.com

Thats where I picked up mine a few years ago.

KnightFire
      1993 Formula Firebird
      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

I ordered mine from RKSport. Quality is much better than the stock mats....One thing I really like is that they include "anchors" that screw into the carpet so they won't slip around.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Found this place when I was looking for my truck. I had a trophy mat made from them and they are licenced through GM .

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/

Comment

Nicely embroidered ones are available in a variety of colors from www.autoanything.com. I've purchased two sets for my '98 TA and have been very pleased.

They advertise in Car and Driver, Motor Trend, etc.
            R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
            X