Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help replacing rear hatch struts on 95 LT1 &..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help replacing rear hatch struts on 95 LT1 &..

need link on how to replace worn out rear hatch struts.
    also need to replace a faulty rear turn signal bulb socket.
    any links very much appreciated
    eddie
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Its pretty Easy. All u need is a Screwdriver. Flat Head. If you want I can take some pictures later and Post them for you.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

conelite,
      i would really appreciated any pictures...
      thank you...

what about the tailight socket replacement??
      anyone?

eddie
      1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Hope this helps. I just took these so it was kinda hard to take a picture and do the job.. ha ha ha

Then give the strut a tug, (and make sure someone is holding the hatch. As for the other end, Ur going to have to pull up the quater panel where the rear Speakers are located,
        As for the Taillight bulbs, All you need to do it remove the rear panels and then move the clothe cover forward. If you really need it I can take pictures too, But that wont be until tomorrow night. ha ha.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

hey thanks for the pics....
          thats going to help 4 sure...

as for the tailight socket. i need to replace the whole socket unit.
          i bought a used tailight wireing harness that i can take a good socket off.
          (driver side turn signal socket) it only has to wires so it shouldnt be a huge problem..any imput would be appreciated.
          eddie

Comment

Working...
          X