best Cold air kit?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best Cold air kit?!?!

I am going to be buying a CAI within the next week or so and have been looking at the moroso or the slp kit.... is there any thing better someone can recomend?? i have had the pacesetter lts for awhile now and decided its time to get a cold air intake on there
    1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

They're all the same. I got the K&N.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I've got the K&N too. They all look about the same to me.
      95 Z28 - K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back, Edelbrock STB, UMI Perf SFC, Performabuilt Pro Street 4L60E, 2800 Stall, Hayden tranny cooler, CRT Intake elbow, LS1 DS, 2k C5 replicas, Toyo Proxes T1S 255/40/17(f) 285/40/18(r), slotted rotors w/ Axxis MM pads, 15% front/5% rear tint, 97+ Console upgrade, all oils now synthetic

Bought and to install: UMI Adj LCA, Adj Panhard, LCA relocation brackets, 96 SS Spoiler....Broken and to be fixed

Comment

I have a Moroso in mine. Looks about the same as K&N but has a metal filter plate that connects between the air tube and air filter.

I guess whatever you get the best deal on, just don't get a G2!

Comment

My vote goes to the SLP. It's designed like a header, but for the intake.

Comment

I have the Moroso and if I had to do it again I would get the SLP.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I have the SLP and love the way it looks, just kind of a pain to get installed sometimes.

But you won't see much of a perfomance difference between them.
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I have the SLP an like the looks. But they are all about the same.
                Blazer

Comment

I had the LPE. Do they all go into the front quarter panel area?

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                  Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X