Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There should be a law against doing this to a Firebird...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be a law against doing this to a Firebird...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6420

IN MY OPINION...

In my opinion that is a nice car... that is for someone who wants a wanna-be-ricer...

Later...
    Mara...
    Thanks
    MaraSport

Comment

That's pretty bad......I am sure it is unloved by REAL ricers and most sane F-body owners too.

The car really deserves to be put out of it's misery!
      Dave S
      2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

Im going to buy it then burn it and all evidence that it ever was a car so no 1 makes another

Comment

We could build a wooden pedistol for it and roast it like Luke did Darth Vader.

Comment

You all remember "The Fly" remake from the 80's?

Looks like they threw a ricer civic and firebird into the transporter and they came out merged!!
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I think if he would lose the wing it wouldn't be too bad

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

I've seen that before and it looks like a big tarded Fiero.
                97 SS #C007
                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Ugh!!! That's terrible. A Ricified T/A. Nooooooooo!!! Kill it quick

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

this was posted on a thirdgen site awhile ago. And I thought it sold way back then? What you are not being shown (I guess he learned) is that he sprayed the entire engine with silver paint. I'm not joking, sprayed everything. Of course he leaves out that pic... this time around.

Not like that kills the car, his paint and ground effects do that.

Comment

::my eyes, my eyes!!::

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
                        I think if he would lose the wing it wouldn't be too bad
                        I agree.

I can't complain much about it... it is at least done well, which is all I ask. I just can't stand the half-ass mismatched paint jobs, poor fitting body panels, or other various things the typical ricer does to their car. When I see one that the package is complete on, I don't have too much bad to say. To each his own, I guess... if you don't like the car, then don't buy it.
                        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I could not agree more that these looks are offensive.... but.... at least he's got a V-8 in there to move around all those ground-de-fects body kits and wings!!!!! Could be worse, if it were true rice form he'd have a 1.x liter import motor to move around all the dead weight...

Comment

Unfortunately someone will buy it and think that he's kool... Im hoping that whoever does will at least complete the job with a NEW interior and maybe to go along with the ricer persona get black and orange leather. Not to mention the off-center dual pipes hangin out the tail end. I've seen bigger disgraces than that but I must admit, it is original (and disgusting)! Personally I would have spent all that money on making it a 10 second car!

Comment

They had to have something fast in the Fast and the Furious. Maybe they used it instead of that Supra (kinda resembles the same paint)

Comment

Working...
                              X