Third Gen FireBird Body kits??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Gen FireBird Body kits??

Im trying to find a good body kit for my 86 FireBird and its damn near impossible...if anyone knows where i can get some aftermarket kits it would be greatly appreciated

Do a search on 3rdgen.org

If its not there... It doesnt exist.
    No F-Body right now

Comment

In addition, if you do put a kit on your bird, I wouldn’t expect too many people to like your car. You may be the only one in fact.

Typically....
      -The domestic car guys (including me) feel that its just plain wrong to put an elaborate body kit on an American car

-The import guys wont like your car no matter what you do to it because its still a POS firebird to them.

I personally feel that if you want to improve the looks of your car you could install a trans-am ground effects kit on it, or upgrade to the 91-92 style front end.

But if you like body kits... Then do it. In the end, all that really matters is if you like your car.
      No F-Body right now

Comment

my mistake

i actually did mean to say ground effect kit....i hate those big jappy body kits with a passion...my only issues is that i dont want to get a trans am kit cuz its not a trans am so if i could find something more original it be better...thanx for the imput

Comment

Working...
        X