Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: Never knew MD had so many street rods!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Never knew MD had so many street rods!!!

Drove down to Frederick, MD this weekend to visit my daughter and her family. Her recently purchased home is right near the Fair Grounds in Frederick. This weekend the Fair Grounds was the site of the "Halloween Rod Run"...... and I have never seen so many beautiful street rods in one place, since maybe the L.A. Roadster show in the 1970's. It was unreal.... 30's Fords, chopped and channeled, huge big block engines with even huger blowers..... roasting the 20" wide M/T Sportsman tires at the twitch of the throttle..... I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

"even huger"

I can't go to the things anymore. They just make me want things I can't afford. LOL
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
    X