3rd Gen Suspension Packages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Suspension Packages?

Im about to uprade my suspension but finding parts that work well together is kind of hard. Edelbrock has some sick packages for 4th gen birds but nothin for 3rd. So im really trying to take the guess work out of upgrading so if anyone knows of any good packages let me know thanks.

pro kit or sportlines(sportlines are LOW!), KYB/Blisten Shocks, adjustable pan hand bar, rear lower control arms, rear lower control arm relocation/drop brackets, adjustable torque arm, poly bushings, boxed front control arms, caster/camber plates.

seems to me like u got alot of third gen ?s so heres a site where everything has been gone over
    www.thirdgen.org
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yes, while anyone with an f-body (and some without) are welcome here. The knowledge base on this site seems to be more geared toward 4th gens. thirdgen.org is a great site though, and you should be able to find out the answer to just about any question you have, there.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

alright thanx....much appreciated

Comment

88bird5spd had it pretty much right. All of those parts will give you the complete suspension that you are looking for. Spohn sells just about everything that you will need & there parts are top quality.

check them out... HERE

As stated above, this site is definitly more 4th gen (93-02) related. I spend more time on 3rdgen.org than I do here just because there is ALOT more 3rd gen specific info over there. However, the atmosphere here is better than any other site I have visited. The people here are just the best around.
          No F-Body right now

Comment

ya i agree.....im also a member of thirdgen.org

well thanx alot for the info

Comment

Working...
            X