Idle problems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle problems!

I just got a chance to drive my car after i installed the supercharger this last couple of weeks and i noticed that it runs just fine at idle when it cold but when it warms up that when trouble starts. After it warm when u come to a stop it will stay at 1500 rpm and i have to press the accelerator to make it slow to 1000 rpm and sometimes it will go below and try to stall. If anyone have had these problems please let me know. I will try to change out the Map sensor and clean the IAC this afternoon.

Thank for anybody help!
    MOMO96Z

I Had a Similar Problem not long ago!

However my engine is not blessed with no supercharger. But it was in fact related to the IAC. It turned out that the connector was really corroded and caused the IAC to not function properly. A new plug solved the problem right away. Id advise you to clean the IAC and check the connector.
    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Im just wondering what kind of supercharger you have and what car u have. I myself have a 1993 3.4 auto Firebird and am starting to look around for superchargers

Comment

ATI Procharger

I am running a ATI Procharger 8psi.

Comment

Working...
        X