Front Headlight Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Headlight Help

I have a 99 firebird with the pop up head lights. My problem is that the head lights do not pop up and its not because of the motor. The problem is that the wiring harness is all corroded and the wires have come out of the connector.

To get this fixed at the dealership they want me to buy the whole headlight assembly which is rediculous. I have called all the junk yards I can find in Georgia and not one of them have the part that I need.

So basically does anyone know of where I can get that wiring harness for the passenger side front headlight?

That way I can just solder up the wires and have a headlight that works again.

Thanks

99 Firebird
    3.8L
    5spd

should be able to order the plugs with pigtails and solder them together. or try hawksthirdgenparts.com they might be able to help out.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

One word, E-Bay
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Yes go here http://www.car-part.com/ It should almost be in your back yard. Hope this helps.
        Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
          Yes go here http://www.car-part.com/ It should almost be in your back yard. Hope this helps.
          Blazer

Awesome yeah, it beats calling over 100 places in an hour, which is what I did a few weeks back.
          Thanks

99 Firebird
          3.8L
          5spd

Comment

Thanks for the help, I was able to get in touch with a pull a part place through that web site, and they had my part which I have been looking for, for the past 3 months.
            So yeah thanks guys

99 Firebird
            3.8L
            5spd

Comment

ur welcome, any time. btw nice sig
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
              X