programming question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programming question

Hello all--I Just had a cam, 1.6rr's and various other valvetrain items(see sig) done along with headers and new heads. it runs ok but I know I need to get it programmed. I was wondering what the prefered method was. Either I do a mail order--ed wright or pc for less, or I take it somewhere and have it tuned on a dyno. Which from everyones experience is better and is cheaper--thank you for any info
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp

Mail order is usually cheaper, dyno is better. Then, there's Do-It-Yourself which takes a long time to get right without a dyno even if you know what you are doing, but you have the advantage of making all the changes and tweaks you want to.

Comment

Working...
    X