Little bit warm......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bit warm......

Well, I just had my coolant flushed...again. Figured that's why the coolant light is on again, even with a brand new sensor installed. Well, after the flush, it's still on....guess it will have to be pulled out and cleaned. Question is, the car is running a bit hotter after the flush, not horrible, but noticeable (I notice everything about my car ) the only thing I can think of is they did not get all the air out of the system? Could that be it or something else?
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

That is very possible. I remember once on my brother 96 Z, we didnt bleed the coolant system and sure enough the temp rocketed to like 260 in a matter of minutes. Try bleeding it yourself. The bleeder is to the left of the TB I believe.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

not getting the air out of the system could also be the cause of the coolant light being on. Bleeding the air out is a piece of cake.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Of the bleeder screws, is there one that should be opened before the other? Or does the order of which one you open first not matter? Just want to do it the right way
        1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Working...
        X