aw man, headlight again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aw man, headlight again

guys, i just recently fixed my passenger headlight by putting anew motor in, which works great now. but i got hit by a HUGE dumptruck towing towtruck today cuz it cut a turn to short and was allll the way in my lane and it clipped my front end, and put a huge scratched on my drivers side front fender, and now my drivers side headlight makes a wierd noise when it comes up..any ideas?
    2001 Trans Am WS6 6spd. K&N Filter. FloMaster Exhaust.

Sounds like there could be damage to the front of the car that causes the front bumper cover or hood to impact the headlight assembly which causes the motor to strain during operation. Or, you could have damage to the headlight assembly itself depending on how severe the crash was. Good luck - hope you get it fixed soon.
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

My Drivers side headlight motor makes a noise also, after i put the lights down or lock my car or unlock it, the motor will keep on spinning for about 10 seconds. The noise is horrible when it does that, it is kinda embarrassing also haha.

But I dont know why it started doing it, it happend one night after work when it was thundering really bad. But I think I just have to replace the motor now and it will stop.

Good Luck though and it sucks to hear how it all happened

99 Firebird
      3.8L
      5spd

Comment

on your post, i read all into that stuff when i was fixing my other headlight motor. on yours your gear is getting stripped. readabout it on this http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/headlightfix/index.htm it will tell u what to do and whats wrong and stuff. its great
        2001 Trans Am WS6 6spd. K&N Filter. FloMaster Exhaust.

Comment

Cool Yeah that did help me out alot, the problem that I have is right there on the page. I will go and try fixing this problem as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks

99 Firebird
          3.8L
          5spd

Comment

Working...
          X