Attaching pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaching pic

Is there a trick to attaching a pic? I followed the direction in the FAQ, found the file using the browse button under the Attach File section while posting, and it doesn't show up in my post. What am I missing??

Thanks,
    Ruz

How big is the file? There is a limit to the pic size of like 100k.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

File was only 75K...

Comment

Let's see if this works.
        Attached Files
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Damm...It just doesn't seem to like me. Did you do anything besides just choosing the file from your hard drive using the 'Browse' button below the 'Options' part when creating a reply?

Comment

Jeff,

Thanks for trying to help. I figured out the problem. After choosing the attachment, it was showing the '.JPG' as capital letters. Thought it might be case sensitive so I adjusted it to lower case and it worked!

Thanks again,
            Ruz
            Attached Files

Comment

Lets see if this works...
              1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
              X