headers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headers

Well I recentally found ot my pacesetter longtubes wont work on my car (thanks guys)So whats some cheap short'ys that will,Do u guys know off any cheap/good headers?any prices?I have a borla ypipe?
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Some EdelBrock Shorty's should do the trick. I recommend getting them Jet-Hot Coated. They will Shine for years. My brother did that to his and they are still nice and shining 2 years later. They run for around $400. The Install is where they get you. Im surprised with all the mods u have on that car you dont have headers.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I know,I find that really weird,It seems thats the only thing stock
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
        I know,I find that really weird,It seems thats the only thing stock
        Who ever had this car Before had to much money and not an Idea what to do with it. ha ha.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

For sure,I think Im going to Consentrate on my system first,Then headers or pulleys and 373 gears, no rush its not like the car isnt fast right now,I have to buy another 12'' sub and a dual box,

Comment

For sure,I think Im going to Consentrate on my system first,Then headers or pulleys and 373 gears, no rush its not like the car isnt fast right now,I have to buy another 12'' sub and a dual box,
            Pulley's? Why would you do that. Leave them alone, you'll be fine. Your not going to gain anything but Lower voltage. Save your money and save up for some internals. And the system is going to weigh a lot but ok. Me and My brother custom built a Box with one single 10" Solo-baric L7 and that was louder than your average pair of 12's.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

hey it will weight alot, but Im not super racer any more so Im not really trippen,I want to find a single 12'' box but I cant find one,and I dont just want to throw my 12'' to the gutter and get a 10'',what do u recomend

Comment

hey it will weight alot, but Im not super racer any more so Im not really trippen,I want to find a single 12'' box but I cant find one,and I dont just want to throw my 12'' to the gutter and get a 10'',what do u recomend
                Custom build a Box.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

yeah,last time I did that it came out ghetto,but that might have had something to do with my beer consumption while making it,

Comment

quick question whats the difference between a firebird and firebird formula (v6 v8) whats the difference between transam and transam formula?And is a transam faster then a firebird formula

Comment

quick question whats the difference between a firebird and firebird formula (v6 v8) whats the difference between transam and transam formula?And is a transam faster then a firebird formula
                      Thats an Off-topic question.
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Can u forward it over there (i dont no how) ps Bored at work later

Comment

Can u forward it over there (i dont no how) ps Bored at work later
                          Its just you post a thread for one thing and start asking other questions. Its kinda weird. I understand you have alot of questions but PM's are there for a reason. You can use them.

p.s. Im not a moderater.
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

A Firebird is the base model. It has a V6. Upgrading to the Formula gets you the V8 but keeps the V6 look of the body. The Trans Am package got you more aggressive styling and the V8. The were other minor differences too, gearing, suspension, etc, but that's the main difference. There is no such thing as a Trans Am Formula. In certain years, there was the WS6 package which could be added on to the Formula or Trans Am. It gave you ram air, exhaust, bigger wheels, and a stiffer suspension. As for which one is faster, they would be so close that it would come down to the drivers. A Trans Am wieghs more because of the extra body work and options, but the difference is negligible on the street.
                            Dave M
                            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Thanks Dave,whats a PM Conelite,the reason I ask other question's,Is I didnt feel it was a nessary Q to start a whole new thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X