New cam and valvetrain...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cam and valvetrain...

Hey the next thing im going to be doing to my car is to put a new cam, lifters, valvesprings, and rockers and everything i'd need to complete this..for the cam, i want to put in the biggest and most aggresive cam without porting my heads,..i need some expert help and opinion on what products to use..when it comes to the internal part of the engine i am completely lost... i need the knowledge of you guys on the exact products to use. I'd greatly appreciate any help Thanks!
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Anyone with some tips?? It would be greatly appreciated because im totally lost here!
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

Do a Search either here or one of the other Forums. There is a ton of Threads about it on CamaroZ28.com
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

With stock heads, anything "bigger" than around an LT4 hotcam will be a waste. They probably won't produce more power with anything over .500-.520 lift. The advice mentioned above is great though....cz28.com has tons of threads on this.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
        X