Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally got my car out for the season..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my car out for the season..

I was in no rush as we had wet snow on the ground Monday and Tuesday. I had it inspected this morning and I only put 1800 miles on it last year.

Now I have to clean it and do a couple of things over the weekend.

1 problem I'm chasing is when I put the subframe connectors and the Lower trailings arms in last year, the car seems to dart side to side when you on the expressway going 50-60 mph. I didn't put in a new panhard bar, so that ight be part of the issue. Any ideas on this issue?

Thanks and TGIF
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

I'd recommend getting the allignment checked.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

That's on the list of things to do. I just got it cleaned yesterday. I'll let you know how I make out..
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
      X