Line-Lock In.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line-Lock In.

Well I got to work. I figured out how I was going to wire up my Line-lock system. With a lot of help from Fred, (Thank you so much) I was able to wire everything up.With the Pre-bent lines from SJM Man. the plumbing was a breeze. Then Bleed the system and realized the Fluid was Junk. So I Flushed some fluid out and then Tested the Line-Lock System. Works Great. Did a little Mini Burnout. I know I know, but i was amazed how easy the tires began spinning.

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Extremely neat install..... looks a lot better than the LT1's, because the fuse/relay box is not in the way. SJM's stuff appears to be very high quality.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
      Extremely neat install..... looks a lot better than the LT1's, because the fuse/relay box is not in the way. SJM's stuff appears to be very high quality.
      Indeed, the lines were perfect. A little slight bending of one of the lines to make it look straight and bam. Everything was perfect. The system looks and Works great. Yeah I confess, I tested the L/L out after the install. I was amazed at how little effort it took to get the tires spinning. Im used to A4 simply Power-braking it. So Im very happy with the install. Once again thanks Fred

Install time= 3.4 hours
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

ok i'll admitt i'm a little jealous. that does look sweet. I've been thinking that i want one for a while now. I think that's what I needed to just go out and buy one. Looks good man.
        '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
        '00 T/A Silver
        '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Originally posted by strkt_&_blwn
          ok i'll admitt i'm a little jealous. that does look sweet. I've been thinking that i want one for a while now. I think that's what I needed to just go out and buy one. Looks good man.
          Thanks. Yeah It works great. Im very Glad I did it. Now I just need to get some radails to actually use the thing for what its meant for.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
          X