Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever seen export turn signal lights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen export turn signal lights?

Came across these for a T/A and had never seen these before. Might or might not do this mod.
    Attached Files

Another view of just the part......
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't say that I've seen them before. They could be for Europe or at least for Switzerland where I grew up.

By law you cannot have the side marker lights. If you buy one over here and bring it back there you have to go to the local DMV and have the car fully inspected. From what I heard you have to disable the side marker lights and change some other lighting around.

I guess if the car officially gets importet into the country they most likely install those to be turn indicators only. Just my 2 cents worth.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I think they also help to see which way a car is turning from the side. My 2000 Camaro side markers don't blink and light up only at night, and I have made people angry because they think I didn't signal. These bulge out more.
        1988 5.0 TBI Camaro 700R4 Transmission
        2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Comment

Cant say I am to fond of those bulging lights....IMO

Comment

Wow....
            holy thread revival, Batman. This was from 2003!

Comment

Yeah somebody must have had lots of time on their hand.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X