plugs and plug wires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugs and plug wires

changing my spark plugsn wires which are the best and dose it make a difference. And which types of spark plugs are better
    1995 formula firebird
    mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

My personal preferrance are the Taylor Spiro Pro wires and NGK TR-55 plugs for N/A or the TR-6 plugs for N2O or blown applications.

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

I just got the stock plugs and wires. I don't think they're a real hinderence unless you've done some major modding. They also hold up exceptionally. My car had the stock plugs and wires for over 80,000 miles. Plugs looked good even after 7 years!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
        I just got the stock plugs and wires. I don't think they're a real hinderence unless you've done some major modding. They also hold up exceptionally. My car had the stock plugs and wires for over 80,000 miles. Plugs looked good even after 7 years!
        Really?? U weren't missing any of those platinum "pucks" from the electrodes?? If so U got lucky...most of mine had burnt off at about 55K miles.

I personally have NGK TR55's and Taylor Spiro-pro's and no probs here...plus I have a MSD 6A box and Blaster coil too.
        95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

MSD wires and NGK TR-55's.
          '98 WS6 Formula M6

A few mods...best 1/4 mile results so far 12.64 and 115mph

Comment

Working...
          X