X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Z28

1999 84K miles, Pewter, T-tops, auto.

I just ordered Zaino and these stripes in black

I have to replace a window motor and the loud muffler with the 5 inch diameter megaphones!

Bob
    Kuwait

PS: It is a lot faster than my 95 Vert.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Congrats. Enjoy the ride.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Check ebay for those window motors, you can pick em up cheap. Congrats and thanks for your service!
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Congrats!

Definitely check eBay for the window motors, but be careful how cheap. Make sure you're getting GM motors. I paid $14.50 shipped for two window motors for my '91 Bravada off eBay.

I just ordered GM motors. The cheap ones lasted me all of six months, and were loud from day one.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

very very very sweet,I love the color and the decals,and the black covers on the lights
          2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Strips set off the car..not to mention th black outs. Great choice!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

that photo is not my car. I haven't got the stripes yet. Below also not my car, but the stripes I bought for the sides. In a couple weeks I'll post photos.

PS mods: I get an error everytime I try to access the user cp.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the F-Body Message Board database.
              Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

use the quick links
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Even using the quick links, you'll still get an error message but the changes you make will still go through.
                  Darrin C
                  '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                  07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Thanks, The Quick Links trick worked!

Comment

Working...
                    X