Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be here!

Hey all,
    I bought my first Camaro 4 weeks ago. I have a white '94 Z28 auto. I have fallen completely in love with this car, and although everything I know about it I have learned in the past 4 weeks, I am looking foreward to a long ride with it. There seems to be a very large and cooperative community of F-body owners, and I'm glad to be a part of it.
    Thanks

Let the mods begin!!!
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

watcha gonna do first? CAI, Headers, Catback, Nitrous...oops did i throw that in there lol
      93 Red Trans Am, LT1, Auto, Custom CAI, Polished TB (mostly just looks nice lol), Flowmaster Catback, on headers, cam, and a few other goodies to get here. Debating on which electric water pump to use and whether or not MSD is that much better on these cars than the opti. More to come later.

Comment

Not sure...

I'm really not sure what to do first. I've been looking at the GMMG exhaust setup, but I dont know where to start with headers. Also, I was looking at the Vortech supercharger, but I need to learn more about it. Any advice?

Comment

Congrats, I have had several f bodies ranging from a 67 camaro to my current 96 ws6. They are truly amazing cars. I would search and research, read tech articles, and everything else you can find before you start modding. Remember that google is your friend.

Comment

Id start with a few simple bolt ons...CAI, catback exhaust...yadda yadda and work your way into the engine. A new cam would be a good step in the right direction, new gears as well depending on what kind of use you are using the raro for (racing, DD, or both). I'd hold off on the supercharger till the end, but that is my simple opinion. Welcome to the boards!

Side note: (not meant to hijack the thread) but as I've just discovered, Firefox 2 has a built in spell-checker for things like....posting on the board!!!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Welcome to the board and congrats on the Camaro. Your love for it will only grow as time goes by. (Wow, that sounds pretty cheesy and pathetic, but it's true!!)
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Open the hood, take off the piece of plastic on the intake between the air filter and the mass air flow sensor. Look through it. Now you know what the first mod is to be. I have the Moroso. If I had to do it again I would get the SLP. http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=21014

Make this site a favorite http://shbox.com . Before you ask a question on here check that site out first. It can answer most of your questions. If you don't find an answer there do a search on here.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Welcome aboard the most enlightening, cooperative, friendly and mature f-body forum on the planet.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                  X