Driver Side Window Plug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Side Window Plug

This is a question regarding a 1998 Firebird.

I have to take my door off so i can reattach it to the fiberglass and so i went to disconnect the wiring and traced it all the way to behind the Fuses without seeing a plug to disconnect it. Just wondering if anyone knows any tricks to this or if i should just remove the door panel and disconnect it from there. Any advice would be apprecaited.

I've had my drivers door off my car for repair.

I left the wire harness attached to the car. I just disconnected it inside the door and fed it back through the hole in the jamb. Piece of cake!
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Ya thats what im gonna have to do cause damn man if you ever think your to good at hide and go seek, go seek it on the inside of the car

Comment

Working...
      X