Car's worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car's worth?

I'm looking at a 1998 Trans Am WS6, T-top, automatic, 77,000 miles, black, leather seats, and is generally in good condition. Got a new transmission 2,000 miles ago. I asked why, and they said because it started slipping. (hot-rodding I'm thinking)

Blue book is 9,500, but I'm not sure if Kelly Blue Book takes into account the WS6 package correctly. The only option they have to check is "ram air and handling package". Not sure if that is WS6.

Asking price is 14,500. I think that is too much. Am I wrong?
    '96 Firebird Formula, LT1, stock, automatic

U should not pay anymore then KBB,I see 98's all the time for 10k obo
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

That is really, really high for a car of that millage.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

This just confirms my thoughts. I'll make an offer, but I don't think they'll go for my price.

Thanks for the input.
        '96 Firebird Formula, LT1, stock, automatic

Comment

All you have to do is wait. The cost of gas is going to drive down the price of our cars.

PS It costs me $0.70 a gallon here!

Bob
          Kuwait

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Thats Why to much. I payed $11500 for mine with 55k on the clock. Even though its not a WS6, its still worth more than a 98 T/A.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
            X