New dash and interior peices????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dash and interior peices????????

Hey guys, looked a the 1994 firebird formula today. It was gorgeus on the outside and performed like a champ! but the inside was a different story. It wasn't like a tornado ran through the inside, just a lot of small stuff. I was wondering where I can find a new or OEM dash peice? The dash was cracked pretty bad on a lot of spots. I was also wondering where I can find a trim peice for the console around the shifter? (manual 6-speed) If I buy this car, which I probly will, I want it looking fresh on the inside so any advice or website you can offer to help me out is a big help.

Originally posted by lucky7's
    Hey guys, looked a the 1994 firebird formula today. It was gorgeus on the outside and performed like a champ! but the inside was a different story. It wasn't like a tornado ran through the inside, just a lot of small stuff. I was wondering where I can find a new or OEM dash peice? The dash was cracked pretty bad on a lot of spots. I was also wondering where I can find a trim peice for the console around the shifter? (manual 6-speed) If I buy this car, which I probly will, I want it looking fresh on the inside so any advice or website you can offer to help me out is a big help.
    If you are talking about the very top piece of the dash between the windshield and the instrument cluster, that can be bought new for around $150. The actual dash itself is pricey but it as well as the shifter plate can be found on ebay usually at a pretty decent price.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

check out www.hawksthirdgenparts.com

and www.rockauto.com
      -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

interior trim pieces here:
        http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/home

other interior appointments:
        www.yearone.com

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
        X