Help!! Headliner Crises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Headliner Crises

Hey guys ...do you all have any tips for me redoing my '95 z28's headliner. It has been sagging for a while, but then it just got to bad. i pulled of the fabric today ..now i just have to put it back together......please help.

Is yours a t-top or hardtop? Mine is a t-top and mine was going to crap so i went down to a GM wrecking yard and found a headliner out of a camaro that was in almost perfect shape. You can either find one like that or order one off the internet. try hawksthirdgenparts.com or fbodymotorsports.com.
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

I put in a new t-top headliner in my 95 Formula that I got from a seller on eBay. Unfortunately, the ABS one I got is not perfect. The fit could be better, and the material is not completely secure. Good luck with yours.

Comment

sorry guys i did not mention it is a hardtop... how much do these things go for on average.

Comment

Working...
        X