idk whats up.... help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk whats up.... help

Ok, so over the past 4 days, I installed hooker LT's, ORY, LM1 exaust. I deleted the EGR, and the Air system, Used O2 sims, and got new plugs and wires, as well as doing a TB bypass. Having said that the car sounds like an absolute monster, however there are alot of problems. First off, the engine temp guage doesnt move, it stays on minimum the whole time, because of that ( i think) the fan is always running because the somputer isnt picking up the engine temp. Also, my car always fires right up, but after shutting my car off and turning it on again 3 or 4 times (within about ten minuts) it barley started, like it took me 20 seconds, and just the right amount of throttle to get it goin. On the road it sounds great but what i whack the pedal, its dead. I have no idea whats up, any suggestions?

It also seems like its running rich my frends claim they smelled gas, and the maf is infact plugged in so thats not it.
    [COLOR=Navy]2000 Navy Blue Trans Am, T Tops, Automatic, Ram Air, Slp 85mm Mas, Air Lid, Smooth bellow, Hooker 1.75 Lt's, ORY, LM1, Air/EGR delete, Throttle body coolant bypass. Msd super conductor wires. TSP cam, ss3600, svo 38LB injectors.
    Ported fast 92 mm intake and 92 mm TB on order.
    11.539 @ 118.82 1.649 60 foot.

1969 z28 - 9.957 @ 133.92 1.425 60 foot.
Working...
X