X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u guys think of this kit

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=110

I was thinkin about buying this kit,what do guys think,I have a 135K,
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Get tires and wheel set before you do anything.

believe me you need it,
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

believe me you need it,[/QUOTE]

ahahhahahahahahah I know, but talked to my buddy today said he would install it for $200
      how much is it to get ur ride cammed,Im still trippen on how fast that 3rd gen was
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

He didnt only have a cam. He had to have that thing Bored and stroked. If you do a cam its recommended you do head work,rockers and other things. Just Like Raro is doing to his car. Once you get into that your looking at around $1500-3000.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
          He didnt only have a cam. He had to have that thing Bored and stroked. If you do a cam its recommended you do head work,rockers and other things. Just Like Raro is doing to his car. Once you get into that your looking at around $1500-3000.
          thats why Im getting the Nos for 500 and calling it a day,that dude in the 3rd gen gave me his ##### ,and told me that there trying to start a f-body crew,what was that wire going from his hood to his window,Im still trippen he beat a cammed LS1,

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
            thats why Im getting the Nos for 500 and calling it a day,that dude in the 3rd gen gave me his ##### ,and told me that there trying to start a f-body crew,what was that wire going from his hood to his window,Im still trippen he beat a cammed LS1,
            Honestly The main issue here is you have no traction. You need to spend that money on tires so you can Launch. Then work on getter more HP. No point in more ponies if your just going to sit there smoking your tires. That wire was like a computer managment system or something. I didnt talk to them at all, Wish I had.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
              Honestly The main issue here is you have no traction. You need to spend that money on tires so you can Launch. Then work on getter more HP. No point in more ponies if your just going to sit there smoking your tires. That wire was like a computer managment system or something. I didnt talk to them at all, Wish I had.
              We talked ,he was real hesitant to tell me what he had(where's the pics)

Comment

Working...
              X