Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie introducing self

Hello All!!

I've just joined this forum, but am no stranger to the F-Body. I've ownedan 87 IROC, 91 TA, 95 LT1, 97 WS6, and currently own a really nice 95 LT1. Took me awhile, but I finally found one with a solid roof instead of T-tops. I've already done the coolant bypass for the TB, and plan to convert it to ram air soon., and ditch the 2.73 gears. I've also recently completed a Factory Five Cobra. Gonna try to post a couple of pics, so apologies in advance if they don't come thru. A firm, sincere handshake to all!!!

Dave

Welcome aboard. Nice lookin' TA, but I really dig the Cobra
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Hey buddy, welcome to the forum. Lovin the LT1 T/A
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Welcome!

SWEET!! Both cars are awesome, your T/A looks just like mine but I have t-tops and chromes. I wish I had a hard top too, they're hard to come by and you don't have to deal with annoying leaks

Have fun on the board, everyone is seriously helpful!!
        1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

I will need some help as I go. Recently, my pre-formed heater hose split down by the water pump. I was able to temporarily repair it by looping seperate piece of hose to the water pump inlet and outlet. Heater isn't needed out here in Arizona...yet! Looks like that's gonna be a bit of a pain! Also a little uncertain of which rear end gears to use. I don't want to go too steep since this is my daily driver. I had 3.73 in my WS6, but I was thinking either 3.23, or 3.42. Either wil be a big improvement!

"STANGETR" I love that!!! Wanted a personalized plate of "VPRKLLR" for the Cobra, but already taken.

Comment

The heater hose assembly is GM Part#10261147 and you can buy it from http://gmpartsdirect.com for $79.85 plus shipping.

Here's the routing diagram

Having the same issue myself. Welcome to the forum.
            Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Welcome! White Trans Ams are gorgeous. Your car would look incredible with a ram air hood on it.

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
              I wish I had a hard top too, they're hard to come by and you don't have to deal with annoying leaks
              The grass is always greener...
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Wilkommen.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Oh great....... show a pic of a Cobra.

Thanks.

I needed a reminder of a lifelong dream.

I'll take mine in blue and white with black interior. 427, cromed sidepipes and knockoffs please. gotta admit though, the more I look at yours, the more I may change my color choice.

Very sweet rides, Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by RamAir2be
                    "STANGETR" I love that!!! Wanted a personalized plate of "VPRKLLR" for the Cobra, but already taken.
                    Thanks!! Actually, I don't have it on my plate right now, I keep contemplating it everytime registration time comes around....I just can't bring myself to give the DMV $50 extra dollars for the personalized plate every year
                    maybe........just maybe
                    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Nice T/A. I think it's worth to find a car like that. And you definitely have the garage for it! I want a garage like that.
                      Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
                      2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Welcome to the site. Let us know what you to your car.
                        Blazer

Comment

Love the Cobra. I've been looking at the Factory Five Racing kit for some time now. It'll be a matter of time before I pull the trigger.

Nice T/A as well! Welcome to the boards.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                          X