Master Cylinder (Clutch Issue?) urgent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Cylinder (Clutch Issue?) urgent

If the Clutch master cylinder is not working properly, Can it cause the clutch to not disengage completely? I got the same problem I had before. I would have my clutch slip. So I changed the clutch. Then a little later it started to slip under normal driving. So i replaced the Slave cylinder, and it went away and now it came back. The weird thing is that once in a while the clutch engages completely and does not slip at all. Can It be the Master cylinder?

I need to know as soon as possible b/c Its dyno days tomorrow, so I can Switch out the Master tonight. What do you guys think?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

yes,when my master cylinder went out my clutch woulnd'nt disengage at all,it was just on floor behind the clutch pedal with no pressure
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
      yes,when my master cylinder went out my clutch woulnd'nt disengage at all,it was just on floor behind the clutch pedal with no pressure
      No but I can Drive my car fine, But what im wondering is if it can half disengage and cause the clutch to slip.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        No but I can Drive my car fine, But what im wondering is if it can half disengage and cause the clutch to slip.
        My car drove for a while,then the clutch started half disegageing and slipping,then it completly went out,and the pedal had no pressure
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Anyone else have something like this?
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
          X