92 Camaro RS Exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Camaro RS Exhaust

I just bought a 1992 RS and the exhaust is pretty much swiss cheese. I have a friend who has a hot rod he used an LT1 in. He also still has the exhaust from the donor car. The exhaust is from a 1994 Z28. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the exhausts are interchangable on the 92 3rd Gen and the 94 4th Gen. I could get this exhaust for free so that's why I am concerned.
    1992 RS 305 TBI, 700r4, 3:42 gears, Detroit TrueTrac Limited Slip, MSD wires, coil, cap & rotor, Hypertech Chip, 180 degree thermostat, 200 degree fan switch,

My initial guess would be no, they are not. Different engine, different layout for the drive train becuase the engine sits further back, I believe. Even though the seats are interchangeable in those years, I think you may be out of luck.
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

I dont think it will work. You can maybe make it work from the Alxe back but not the entire thing.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
      X