Dyno Results are In!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno Results are In!!

Well I ran home last night and Bleed my clutch hoping it would help the clutch Hook up enough for a couple passes on the Dyno. My Buddy has an SVT Focus and is from some club. He was selling his stock Exhaust online and some guy asked about it. My buddy ended up giving it to him. Lucky for him and me that the person who was going to buy it was a teacher at the Local College. He said, "Ill tell ya what, Ill dyno your car and ur buddies for free if you want." Sure enough we were there last night. My buddies and his other Focus Crew friend dyno'ed. We saved the best for last. I go and strap my car down and do a couple Pulls. I was so Impressed with how the car did. All were 4th gear pulls. We didnt use a fan at the front of the car so I could have got maybe a bit more out of her but Im very happy with what I did.

P.S. First pull was not a full but an ease in to see if the clutch was going to hold. I still made over 300ft of tq. You cant see the torque reading but I was able to pull a 328ft of tq.

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

ur car has 314 rwp stock............................................. .what
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
      ur car has 314 rwp stock............................................. .what
      If its "Rated" at 305hp. Then 314hp at the wheels is around 329ish at the crank I think. I think im wrong.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I dont know......Sounds like ur car dynoed good........whats the next mod for Conelite
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

I dont know......Sounds like ur car dynoed good........whats the next mod for Conelite
          1.6 Roller Rockers
          Chromoly PushRods
          Headers+ORY
          Lid
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

314 / 0.87 = 361 flywheel HP
            Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
              314 / 0.87 = 361 flywheel HP
              Thats Really High. How accurate is that Fred?

350+hp at the Crank seems not right. Are these engines that Under rated?
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Certainly are underrated...

GM are notorious for underrating there for engines. 300+ rwhp dynos are common for LS1 f-bodies...for an avertised 305-325 crank hp (depending on year), that is an obvious underrating.

314 is a little on the high side...you definately have a factory freak. Someone took some time on your car.

Strong engine...great numbers!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

whats my LT1 have stock to the wheels,closest dyno is 2 hours away,Conelite ur lucky

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    1.6 Roller Rockers
                    Chromoly PushRods
                    Headers+ORY
                    Lid
                    1.6? Do you mean 1.8?
                    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                      Certainly are underrated...

GM are notorious for underrating there for engines. 300+ rwhp dynos are common for LS1 f-bodies...for an avertised 305-325 crank hp (depending on year), that is an obvious underrating.

314 is a little on the high side...you definately have a factory freak. Someone took some time on your car.

Strong engine...great numbers!
                      Thats What I was thinking. Thats with SAE correction. Without it I was at 309rwhp. Considering I dont have anything done but the LMII, Its a pretty good number. Also It was like 85 degress and we did not use the front fan. We didnt use anything. And thats with a really dirty Air Filter. ha ha ha
                      Factory Freak? Maybe

whats my LT1 have stock to the wheels,closest dyno is 2 hours away,Conelite ur lucky
                      LT1's are around 275rwhp I think. Im trying to be buddies with that teacher. He told me any time I wanna run it just hook him up with some gas money and he'll be happy.
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                        1.6? Do you mean 1.8?
                        Yeah those too. ha ha ha. I dont know are those the ones I need? Or are the 1.7RR's?
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

LS1s come with 1.7s, so I think you'd need 1.8 right? Well not "need", but maybe can get a little improvement.

Regarding the dyno...outside temp won't matter because SAE correction will correct it to 77 degrees. You can probably search for the exact specs. That way, all dynos can be comparable (even though that usually isn't the case anyway).

A bone stock paper air filter LT1 dynos around 230-240 at the wheels. Maybe a stronger running one is closer to 250. With all bolt ons possible, it can hit anywhere between 275-310 RWHP.
                          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                            LS1s come with 1.7s, so I think you'd need 1.8 right? Well not "need", but maybe can get a little improvement.

Regarding the dyno...outside temp won't matter because SAE correction will correct it to 77 degrees. You can probably search for the exact specs. That way, all dynos can be comparable (even though that usually isn't the case anyway).
                            Yeah I would like that little improvment. Im hoping with the Mod's I listed above I hope to put myself around 335-350rwhp. I think thats plausible.
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Wanna trade cars?
                              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                              SOLD- Kinda miss it
                              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                              SOLD- Good riddance!
                              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                              X