Head rest Belt Loop? Broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head rest Belt Loop? Broken

Some how the Seat belt loop snapped on the driver seat of my car. Does anyone know a company that sells that part? You dont realize how much of a difference that thing makes until you dont have it and you cant reach the seat belt.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Check out this thread.
    http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19893
    I did a search for seat. Belt works too.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I had a similar problem. Whoever had the car before me installed a passenger side loop on the driver's side. Funny thing about it is I never could figure out why the seat belt wouldn't sit right until one day I konked the back of my head on the loop and realized it was wrong.

gmpartsdirect.com had them for my car, was like $8.00 and $10.00 shipping.
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Company that sells them is called General Motors. They have many outlets in virtually every city in the US and elsewhere.
        2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Ragtop Z
          Company that sells them is called General Motors. They have many outlets in virtually every city in the US and elsewhere.
          LMAO. Thank you for that one. ha ha ha

I have hook ups with them but I was looking to an Alternative of going to the stealership.

Anyone know the part number?
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Jeff linked to a previous post.

In that post I mentioned Modern Day Muscle which was a suggestion from someone else on this site.

Check them out.
            My DD
            2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

how did u brake that??? lol
              2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

I broke mine 2-3 years ago by hitting something I was taking out of teh back seat. I oredered the replacement via gmpp. Don't forget you will need a torx bit to unscrew the seatbelt to pu the new one on. I think it's # is in teh 40's 42- or 43 comes to mind.. or maybe it was 46... just get a torx set for your socket wrench from autozone before hand
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
                  how did u brake that??? lol
                  I was getting something from the back seats and I was rushing and I grabbed it from there to pull the seat back and "SNAP!" Man Was I PO'ed.

Anyone know the part number or correct name? Im at work and images dont apear on these computers.
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel

In that post I mentioned Modern Day Muscle which was a suggestion from someone else on this site.

Check them out.
                    $15-$25 a pair at this site.
                    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Check them out.
                      Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                      $15-$25 a pair at this site.
                      Plus they sell slotted versions in most colors that allow you to replace the loop without having to remove the seatbelt from the car, i.e. no large torx bit required.

What is you interior color?
                      Black Ebony Slotted
                      Gray Slotted
                      Pewter Gray Slotted
                      Neutral Tan Slotted
                      My DD
                      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Plus they sell slotted versions in most colors that allow you to replace the loop without having to remove the seatbelt from the car, i.e. no large torx bit required.

What is you interior color?
                        Black Ebony Slotted
                        Gray Slotted
                        Pewter Gray Slotted
                        Neutral Tan Slotted
                        Sweet, Im going to order them as soon as I get home. Thanks a lot Sneitzel
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Not bad. Just ordered the pair with the Slots. Only $27 shipped. Thats pretty good. Im going to go home and see what Else I can Order, Like my cracked dash trim pc.
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                            Not bad. Just ordered the pair with the Slots. Only $27 shipped. Thats pretty good. Im going to go home and see what Else I can Order, Like my cracked dash trim pc.
                            My dash trims cracked 2 and super glued
                            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
                              My dash trims cracked 2 and super glued
                              I'd buy a dash mat before I superglue it.
                              Eddie
                              2000 M6 Trans Am
                              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                              X