Exhaust combo: Tell me what u would run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
    Well, after checking into that exhaust, I gotta tell you, it isn't nearly as good looking as the Corsa...

I don't doubt what you are saying about the sound or flow... I am happy with the Corsa's sound, but it is the way it looks that really seals the deal for me
    My GMMG exhaust looks absolutely awesome! It doesn't look like the picture on the GMMG website (mine is totally silver all over). It looks awesome under my WS6, very clean. Most people buy an exhaust for flow and SOUND GMMG has the best flow and sound of any aftermarket exhaust you can buy. Get the GMMG and throw on some mecham tips http://www.mecham.com and you're set. I've actually had friends buy the Corsa exhaust just because they loved the tips! I would NEVER buy an exhaust system just because the tips look good. Its just ignorant. There are so many other tips out there that you can buy seperately. Or you can go to http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com and buy Corsa Pro Series tips seperately.

Comment

The tips do look really cool Jay but Vader does have a point! The tips should be of least importance as they are always available in all shapes and sizes, and brand for that matter. Unfortunately for me, I dont have the money for something that expensive anyways. Im currently thinking of cutting off the Flowmaster before the axle and welding a DYNOMAX Bullet Muffler with a turn-down pipe at the end. Reduced weight, free flow design, and extremely low cost, and I doubt the sound will be dissapoiting! Does anyone know of a bad side to this? Sounds simple enough, and it meets NHRA standards for having a muffler right? Well, just my .2 cents
      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
      X