turning singal problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turning singal problem

The turning signals on my 95 firebird quit working. We replaced the turning signal thing in the steering column. If u have any suggestions please help me i need to get this problem fixed.

bulbs work? how bout the fuse? is the wiring connector hooked up? power to the fuse? to the lights?
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

the abs inop light stays on and then i can push the steering wheel all the way up and all the brake lights will come on and then turn off and the turning signals lights work.

Comment

sounds like a bad connection

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I replaced the turnin signals switch in the steering column and it still don't work

Comment

check the whole harness, if u can grab up a manual or wiring blue-print for ur car so u can trace the turn signal wires.

Comment

Wiring diagrams from Rob's (ShoeBox) site.
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

i'm gonna let the man that does most the work on my car look at that website monday b/c he knows more about that kind of stuff than i do. one thing he wondered if maybe there is two different relays for the flashers and the turn signals b/c the flashers work fine.

Comment

Working...
                X